Friday, June 27, 2008

Decision decision decision

Life is always about decision. Should I do this, or shouldn't do this. I though life should be simple and easy. Every decision made will always come with end judgment, consequent. This is the thing I fear most. The future is far from us to predict, and what we do now will lead us to our future. Therefore the decision comes in hand of which way to go. People always said that things will be in good hand if you make the right decision. What is right? For example, when the time for you to think of having a slight break, does it mean wrong to help others with their work for a while when you know that you haven't even finish your work yet and the due date is coming near. I always stuck in between here. I'm a person who believe in karma. If I help the person in the nick of time, I believe in the end I will be rewarded somehow. But sometimes, things just doesn't go your way at all.
I'm tired. Tired of living in life of decision. How I wish there is life in time where I can just sit back and relax with my Summer.......

Anyway, stop whining and start work.......Here are some of my motion graphic design for the mtv and my very first motion graphic.







0 essentials:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP