Wednesday, July 16, 2008




One of my fav picture. James Franco, an excellent actor that portray well on James Dean. I've watched this movie a dozen of time and I have to shout out loud that it is really brilliant. Though the movie only tell the story of James Dean in a very brief version, still it covered pretty well of the overall.



I'm a very 'kolot' person. I love to watch all those old movies. I'm an old timer and love the nostalgic feeling. Sometimes I felt like I've experience the lifestyle before during the era when I watch all those old movie. That is why I love all those old movies.


3 essentials:

Anonymous,  July 16, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

Dianna July 16, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

I DO love Mr.Franco but I DON'T love the potty-pic! Would you like a different one to feature? There's tons on Google or @ heyfranco.blogspot.com or @ jamesfranco.proboards77.com

I'm also a lover of the old classic films! The ones you highlighted are real winners! I should've been around at that time, too! So much for commonality, eh?

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP