Monday, November 19, 2007

How to Make....MMmmm

This is the zoom in next page. Will indicate this is
the 3 steps picture later on.

This is the instructions site. Click on the image it will
zoom in to another page. (will write some instruction
underneath of somewhere close to the "next".)

These are the ingredients. (You can see
the side navigation is different. I'm not sure
which one is better, so please comment.)

This is the first dessert.
Creme de passion.

This is how it will look like after click.

This is the recipe page. Click on the dessert list to go to the next page.
(Sorry about the home icon. The deco suppose to be in recipe icon.)

This is the last page of my story.

This is my continuation of story page.

This is my story page.

This is my homepage.(This has a
different font colour. So please let me know
which one is better in term
of readability.)


This is my latest interfaces. Please comment. Thanks.

0 essentials:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP